The Los Angeles father and husband who earlier this month opened fire on armed intruders who ran up on him from behind — right at the front door of his home — said his concealed carry permit was taken from him in the wake of the headline-grabbing incident.
“After successfully defending my home and my family and my 5-month-old child, California has now decided to suspend my Second Amendment [rights],” Vince Ricci said in an
NRA video released Friday.
told Fox News that the sheriff’s office told him Thursday morning that his concealed carry permit was “revoked,” and the cable network added that Ricci indicated the reason was him “yelling” at Los Angeles police officers when they visited his home to investigate the shooting three days after the incident.
More from Fox News:
Ricci previously railed that the LAPD — the department investigating the case — carried out “sloppy police” work, including allegedly not picking up the casings scattered near his home as evidence.
The sheriff’s office did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital’s request for comment on the matter, and it is unclear if other factors played a role in the homeowner losing his…
Read the full article here