© Reuters. Tesla, X (formerly known as Twitter) and SpaceX’s CEO Elon Musk speaks with members of the media during the AI Safety Summit at Bletchley Park in Bletchley, Britain on November 1, 2023. Leon Neal/Pool via REUTERS/File Photo
(Reuters) – X Corp will be filing a lawsuit against Media Matters and those who attacked social media platform X, Elon Musk said on Saturday in a post on the social media platform, soon after major U.S. companies paused their advertisements on his social media site.
Media watchdog Media Matters earlier this week said it found that corporate advertisements by IBM (NYSE:), Apple (NASDAQ:), Oracle (NYSE:) and Comcast (NASDAQ:)’s Xfinity were being placed alongside antisemitic content.
“The split second court opens on Monday, X Corp will be filing a thermonuclear lawsuit against Media Matters and ALL those who colluded in this fraudulent attack on our company,” Musk said in a post on X, formerly known as Twitter.
Musk on Wednesday agreed with a post on X that falsely claimed Jewish people were stoking hatred against white people, saying the user, who referenced the “Great Replacement” conspiracy theory, was was speaking “the actual truth.”
Read the full article here